Another lost blogger that always miss his dateline..... and for the millionth time will try to resurrect and post what is in his mind.

Monday, July 18, 2005

My My MyKad

Well, after 3 weeks...... or was it 4, picked up my MyKad from the Putrajaya NRD. From my first view of something that I've been trying to not do, the photos that came out was much better than my driving license when I was in the States, and just took me less than 20 minutes waiting time, just like when I did it...........

Why I finally did it? well, I need to renew my passport, and they do have a machine which you don't need to line up..... other than that, no reason at all..... I don't mind paying the fines, which my fiancee was a bit miff about it, what can you say I was fined the last time...... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home