Another lost blogger that always miss his dateline..... and for the millionth time will try to resurrect and post what is in his mind.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Do lesbian attract guys........

Well, after reading "the hustler's diary" about it, it reminds me of what happen at a party when I was in the states.......

I attended a party with my rugby guys (yes, they do play rugby over there)...... and we started hitting on these two beautiful girls. They were quite pissed off and said that they were lesbian, OK but we are still going to hit on you girls. After a while they really started to be upset, and decided to show us what they do in front of us...... censored....... the only thing I can say every guys were drooling into their beer glass that night watching the action....... damn.... it's making me drool again now thinking of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home